Last night I decided to finish Pride and Prejudice and Zombies once and for all. It has been an entertaining book. I picked it up at the airport on my way to Montreal (for an amazing grown-up vacation with Krissi and Anne). The cover graphic alone makes it worth the cost. The looks that you get as you innocently read about the destruction of Satan's army in the English countryside are very entertaining.
I am going to save publishing my thoughts about this book, as it is the second choice in my work book club and we are meeting next week.
I will say however that I tend to judge a book by the voracity in which I am compelled to read its contents. It does not bode well if I find I am able to put a book down for stretches. With Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I found that the novelty wore off (though not entirely) about half-way through.
Tuesday, 5 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment